Linkpoint 360 links the work you do in Outlook to the records you need to update in Salesforce without duplicate data entry. LinkPoint Connect simplifies your workday – view, create and sync data to Salesforce CRM without changing how you work in Outlook. It is similar to IBM Notes for those who use that.
With LinkPoint Connect, users can view and create any Salesforce object from within Outlook. Our flexible integration allows users to record emails, create new contacts or leads, and automate synchronization of contacts, calendars, and tasks.
Save time. Work efficiently. Close more deals.
With Linkpoint 360 you can:
- View Salesforce data inside Outlook
- View contact, lead, opportunity and case data
- Launch Salesforce, VOIP calls, and driving directions with a single click
- Switch to view other contacts associated with the email
- Customize the items and custom objects you want to display
- Record inbound/outbound emails to Salesforce
- Create tasks or appointments when recording emails
- Jump directly to a record in Salesforce from Outlook
- Drag and drop email signatures to create new contacts and leads
- Create new record in Salesforce from Outlook
- Sync contacts, calendars and tasks while keeping work and personal items separate
- Integrate custom Salesforce objects
|Microsoft Outlook||Office 365, 2013, 2010, 2007 (32 & 64 bit)
Supports IMAP and POP3
|Salesforce||Contact Manager, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance|
|Microsoft Windows||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32 & 64 bit)|
|Virtual Desktop Environments||Citrix and Terminal Services|
Contact Better Partners to learn more about Linkpoint 360