Better Autoquotes Integration for Salesforce
Integrating AutoQuotes with your Salesforce CRM brings numerous benefits. So how does Better Partners’ AutoQuotes Integration for Salesforce work? Is there more than one option available? AutoQuotes Integration for Salesforce is not 100% automated due to some restrictions of AutoQuotes itself, but the amount of manual effort is limited.
AutoQuotes Integration for Salesforce
|On Site Solution||Cloud Solution|
|Runs on local PC||Runs on cloud based platform (no hardware for you to manage or maintain|
|Schedule Processing (4x / Day)||Schedule Processing Only (4x / Day)|
|Support On Demand Processing|
- When users create or edit quotes in AutoQuotes, they add a unique value (generated in Salesforce) to the Project Code or Job Ref field. This will link the quote to the related Salesforce Opportunity
- AutoQuotes emails a change summary file to organization user(s) each day.
- Organization user downloads and extracts the summary file, saving it to a folder (local or shared, depending on solution).
- Better Partners’ solution runs on a daily schedule, creating new products for quotes in the AutoQuotes change summary file matching opportunities in Salesforce
- Cleanup process removes any obsolete products from
Salesforce that have been replaced with new quotes line items (eliminates duplicates in Salesforce).
- Cleanup only applies to line items from AutoQuotes; manually entered custom quote line
items not affected.
- Can be used for Opportunity Products (standard – recommended) or custom object
representing Opportunity line items (where applicable)
- On Site Solution must be installed to an environment that is connected to internet
- Customer is responsible for supporting system hosting the On Site Solution.
Other considerations may apply
|Pricing and Questions|
- 6 Reasons to Integrate Autoquotes with Salesforce
- One Simple Way to Start Optimizing Salesforce
- See what our customer say about us
Want to know when we post a new blog post? Add your information in the form on the right and we’ll notify you by email with each post.